Submit Your Joke Or Punchline In The Form, Below
- Only submit ONE poem or ONE punchline at a time. Click on the SUBMIT button on the button after writing your poem or punchline.
- Return again to submit another poem or punchline, but always only submit one at a time.
- As noted, a poem should be no more than 75 words.
- As noted, a punchline should be no more than 40 words.
- Do not type a poem or punchline in all capital letters.
- Do not capitalize the first letter of every word.
- Only capitalize words that are proper (e.g., names and places).
- The first word of each line may be capitalized.
- Be sure to proofread your poem or punchline for any grammatical errors.
- Do not use "texting" lingo. Properly spell out all words.
- Poems and punchlines will not be accepted if they contain language that is vulgar, offensive, prurient, sexual, political, or wholly inappropriate.
- To ensure proper lineation, please use the "Enter" key to start a new line, indicating all intentional line breaks.
- Is your poem or punchline a contest winning entry? To find out:
a) Check back as you wish, given a new contest-winning Packer Poem Of The Week and Packer Punchline Of The Week will appear starting at midnight every Sunday night during the NFL regular season and playoffs,
b) If your entry was chosen, we'll contact you by email before publishing your contest winning poem or punchline. If you agree, your name will be shared next to the winning poem or punchline. Equally cool, as part of your Victory Lap, we'll tweet your winning punchline at our Twitter page (twitter.com/packerjokes) - if you also agree by email to this action. OK, Packer fans, are you ready?: Start your poem and punchline engines. . . (!)